Job Title: IBS (In Building Systems) Sales Manager
Kavveri Telecom Products is a leader in the manufacturing and integration of wireless products and solutions. Kavveri is looking for a Sales Leader to drive the development of our IBS practice in North America directly to Enterprise Organizations.
Identify, qualifying and quoting in building sales opportunities to enterprise and wireless carriers within defined sales territory.
- Drive increase in revenues and market share in assigned territory by ensuring an effective and proactive approach is taken toward all business opportunities;
- Prospecting, qualifying and closing IBS systems integrations opportunities within Enterprise organizations;
- Develop and manage key strategic accounts -Large National Enterprise Account - to maximize full sales opportunities;
- Prepare and present proposals and negotiate contracts;
- Manage forecasting of multiple sales opportunities through the use of CRM tools;
- Lead Introduction of new products and services in designated territory.
Skills and Desired Experience
- Confident understanding of In Building Coverage Solutions;
- Confident understanding of associated RF technologies such as antenna systems, wireless broadband, RF filter and RF Repeaters;
- A proven track record in major account development and successful sales performance in the sale of complex accounts;
- Identify, monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts in a predictable, consistent and discipline, for future sales and revenue levels;
- Exceptional drive; passion; and outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients, are a must;
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and LAContact:email@example.com